Every business transaction and investment is driven by tax implication. Tax being a decisive factor, requires accurate interpretation and legal conclusion that provides maximum benefits to the clients within the legal framework.
No more just an annual budgetary feature, Indian Tax Laws are more prone to changes than ever. We keep ourselves abreast with all such changes made in Direct Tax Laws, so as to provide quality services to our clients. Due to our comprehensive study and understanding of the subject, local as well as of international transactions, we are able to provide pragmatic solutions to our clientele.
Our range of services in this area includes:
- Advising on tax strategies to optimize tax incidence through a detailed assessment of:
- Implication of various court decisions.
- Double Tax Avoidance Agreements entered into by India with various countries.
- Tax incentives and tax holidays.
- Tax planning for Non-Resident Indians, overseas entities desirous of setting up their business operations in India and also for the Indian entities desirous of setting up an overseas business set up.
- Preparing, review and filing of tax returns.
- Representation before various tax authorities for assessments, refunds, appeals.
- Analysing and Advising on the applicability of withholding taxes (TDS).